Thursday, August 24, 2006

1 Hue or two?

So we went to get our nails done the other day. Alison knew about this little cheap place over on Houston St. right by the bridge. It only cost $15 for a pedi and a mani. I was picking out my "color" when she was choosing her "colors." She was getting one color on her toes and a different on on her hands. This is something that I never thought of doing because it doesn't match. Perhaps I have done it maybe 4 times, but not on a regular basis. I am still exploring how I feel about this. I think tomorrow when I go to get a pedi and mani I will try 2 different colors on my toes and hands.

Speaking of nailpolish I thought coral was going to be a big color this summer season. But it is hard to find a coral that doesn't look too cantaloupe-ish or bubble gum-ish. I think tomorrow I'll try a new shade.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home