Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Moo

I'm not really sure what sound the zebra or cheetah makes, but animal prints are going to be very fun this season. With the high holy days coming up in less than a month, I really have to get rolling with the fruit of the week. Earlier in the summer, I saw the dragon fruit. It has a bright pink outside with these green "things" that almost look like leaves coming out of it. When I first saw them, in the US-for I have had the privilege to eat one in Israel, I was a little reluctant to spend a whopping 7 dollars on this fruit. 2 days ago, they were selling 5 for 5 dollars, so I bought one. The inside looks like a kiwi, but it's white--very unexpected. As far as taste goes, I will give it a 4 on the taste-o-meter. There was nothing to it, it just has very little flavor, perhaps that's attributed to the fact it is out of season? I'm not sure, I guess I'll wait til next year for a good dragon fruit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home