Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Plaid is Bad

So I must admit that it's been a while since I've posted but I do have ideas of postings daily.
So a while ago I was riding the subway and I looked down and noticed someone wearing plaid pants. Then it got me thinking...it's not the '70s are plaid pants back in style?

So plaid pants can only be worn on certain conditions.
Firstly: they can't be too tight or too lose. They are not meant to be worn like skinny jeans, or like gauchos. They can fit like slacks; slim by the waist and loose by the ankles. They are great beacuse they can be dressed down for day with a colid button down, and dressed up at night with beads or a belt.
Guys can even wear plaid pants for golfing.
If only plaid skirts were as hot...

1 Comments:

Blogger malki twersky and alison siegel said...

I must agree, colid button down shirts rock-Twersky, spell-check is there for a reason, maybe you should use it. I'd also like to agree with you on the plaid skirt thing. Plaid pants make a much louder statement while the plaid skirt makes you look like a proud Bais Yaacov grad. I think however, that if the plaid is the right size and the skirt is the right length, anything is possible.

7:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home